Translate

2015年8月28日金曜日

otona

I sometimes think about what is :adult:

Recentry I suddenly find an answer, adult don´t have contradiction in the life.

All people have both aspect of adult and childish, of course.
It is sure that I felt you have grown-up thinking when you have consistent behavior and thought with harmony.
maybe I won´t need think about this matter. Not real question for me. But still I have curious untill 60years old.
behaviour become attitude..


A known person said :what is adult: is from body. When body stop chenging, for example women finish term.., suddenly and guradually people forget desire.

curious. All of us probably will experience.


And also I would mention about I found another answer for my important point of view.

I bring myself sometimes not comfortable feeling, mostly this year, and complecate, because of my imagination and analysing for human. But i wouldn´t do really from now.
:/

#young
#kodomo
#Blue

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿